Our cable chain is a medium size and perfect for layering with your other chains.
This option comes with a clasp. You can thread your own charms or amulets onto this chain.
Chain links are 4mm x 12mm
Chain length 55cm finished
Stainless steel base vacuum plated with 14k gold colour. Will not rub off or tarnish. Very hardwearing.
Stainless steel does not flake off, tarnish or discolour. It is extremely long lasting and if taken care of will last you a lifetime.
Every piece of Cathy Pope jewellery is handmade so it needs to be looked after carefully. Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
- Store your jewellery in a soft lined jewellery box or pouches. Try to keep pieces apart so they don’t rub together.
- Jewellery doesn't like moisture so avoid damp areas for your jewellery storage.
- Place a piece of chalk or moisture absorber (Damp Rid) inside the jewellery box to absorb any moisture.
- Clean your jewellery regularly, using a professional jewellery cleaning product. Always read the manufacturers instructions.
- Never go swimming wearing your jewellery, chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewellery.
- Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities as perspiration will affect the plating.
- Be aware of tarnish which may occur as a result of oxidation, caused by the interaction of silver or gold plated jewellery with certain elements such as oxygen or sulphur as well as with certain acids.
- Over time gold vermeil/plating will rub off and fade a bit, especially more so when it’s rubbing against surfaces. This is normal wear and tear.