Our cable chain is a medium size and perfect for layering with your other chains.
This option comes with a clasp. You can thread your own charms or amulets onto this chain.
Chain links are 4mm x 12mm
Chain length 55cm finished
Stainless steel does not flake off, tarnish or discolour. It is extremely long lasting and if taken care of will last you a lifetime.
Every piece of Cathy Pope jewellery is handmade so it needs to be looked after carefully. Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
- Store your jewellery in a soft lined jewellery box or pouches. Try to keep pieces apart so they don’t rub together.
- Jewellery doesn't like moisture so avoid damp areas for your jewellery storage.
- Place a piece of chalk or moisture absorber (Damp Rid) inside the jewellery box to absorb any moisture.
- Clean your jewellery regularly, using a professional jewellery cleaning product. Always read the manufacturers instructions.
- Never go swimming wearing your jewellery, chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewellery.
- Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities as perspiration will affect the plating.
- Be aware of tarnish which may occur as a result of oxidation, caused by the interaction of silver or gold plated jewellery with certain elements such as oxygen or sulphur as well as with certain acids.
- Over time gold vermeil/plating will rub off and fade a bit, especially more so when it’s rubbing against surfaces. This is normal wear and tear.